Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Luv My...People Style Watch Magazine Collection!



Fashion Magazines for me are a huge inspiration. I collect all magazines ranging from Elle, Glamour,Vogue etc...But I must say my favorite fashion magazine would have to be "People Style Watch". I have every issue from 2006 up until now 2010. People Style Watch defiantly keeps me in tune with all the newest elements in fashion. Throughout this magazine you will be informed about the latest and affordable fashions, designers, & accessories. People Style Watch also features celebrities and their personal prize possessions. Feel free to check out the website for informative style ideas. Hey you might want to start your own magazine collection one day...you never know! people.com/stylewatch

Blog Archive

Search This Blog